• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Filtershark

filtershark

you didnt warn me when the time came and honestly i just learned what troll meant tht same day. the guy who i was yelling at was a griefer and was cussing at age 12 i mean yes i shouldnt have but i cant control my anger ive only been on that for a few weeks and made friends and loved the server plz just let me bak on and i promise oer my life i wont do anything like this again

Any awesome+ can deal with this appeal. Here are the appropriate logs. I don't have the other side of the conversation, but it was pretty ridiculous regardless of context:

1:34:08 AM > filtershark: u probably have no fucking life
1:35:12 AM > filtershark: ur 12 and ur cusing at me
1:38:42 AM > filtershark: on fucking minecraft wht r u fucking retarded

Any awesome+ can deal with this appeal. Here are the appropriate logs. I don't have the other side of the conversation, but it was pretty ridiculous regardless of context:

1:34:08 AM > filtershark: u probably have no fucking life
1:35:12 AM > filtershark: ur 12 and ur cusing at me
1:38:42 AM > filtershark: on fucking minecraft wht r u fucking retarded
thats when im outta control look im sorry

Make sure you are courteous to other players and not let your mood affect your in game experience, if you find yourself getting upset, log off for a few minutes to calm down. I will unban you, you must consider this your only warning. Remember to read the /rules and just enjoy the game!

Player Unbanned, thread can be closed.

Back