• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

First blog entry after almost 3 years? What the fuck, avroom?

avroom

Oh yeah. It's hard to realize. It just feels like yesterday. But it is how it is.

The year was 2010, a year of problems for me at least, until the 14th of November. Why exactly 14th of November? It was the day I first joined the Team9000 minecraft classic server. It was one of the first servers since I discovered minecraft and I never wanted to leave again. How could I? If I left I wouldn't have watched through interesting threads. I wouldn't have heard amazing stories. I wouldn't have improved my English (although it still sucks). I wouldn't have met you guys! Yes.... I wouldn't have experienced a truly awesome time with T9k.

On that note I'd like to thank all of you, for everything. T9k seems to be the only community where you not only play games and discuss things, but also form kind of a family.

I'm happy about those 3 years here and I hope it'll be much more.

Also, this somehow is my first blog post. I don't know if I should feel ashamed for it? :p

~avroom

Back