first game you loved

First game I really loved was Pok"alt+130"mon Sapphire

First console game I really loved was Crash Twinsanity

If I keep hearing good things about that series, I might have to buy one of those games.

Which game in the series do you think is best?
honestly, the first game in the series was really awesome, most likely the best. the series started to get worse and worse as more and more spyro games were released. the first, second and third spyro games are definitely ones you should play.

Crash_Bandicoot_3_Warped_Original_Box_Art.jpg

7 year old Crog. He never had a Memory Card for his PS1, so one day, he decided to complete it in one run. And he succeed. That day was one of the best, and a giant step towards Crog's personality of "Play games, sleep, go to school, play games, sleep...".

Crash_Bandicoot_3_Warped_Original_Box_Art.jpg

7 year old Crog. He never had a Memory Card for his PS1, so one day, he decided to complete it in one run. And he succeed. That day was one of the best, and a giant step towards Crog's personality of "Play games, sleep, go to school, play games, sleep...".
That was, hands down, the best Crash Bandicoot game ever made.

Ohhhh. I can't remember the name of the game but it was a racing game for gameboy color. Now I'm angry because I can't think of it.

:nyan:

for me....technically it was a little cheap handheld lcd display game called battleships( you controlled a cannon and shot ships at different angles) but the first game I played to no end, super street fighter 2 and yoshi's island.

Here's my favorite part of Oddworld

Now I'll be off to make a thread on Oddworld

my fav game of all time would have to be super mario bro. 2 for NES. I want a NES just to play this again and PRO AM!

Back