• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

fizzwizz15

Huzzah for Cool promotion! Going to start working on the next one. :D Knowing it will most likely take a while, might as well start posting new work.

Bulbasaur created today

bulbasaur by fizzwizz15.png

bulbasaur 2.png

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Ninetails built in World Cool97. 56x55 grid space. This was hard to get the blue prints right... >< But very happy with how it turned out! :D

ninetail 2.png

ninetails 1.png

Looking good, but we still need to see more from you, so keep up the great work and continue to post to this promotion application for us to review your most current work. Good Luck!

Thank you :) I have drawn up some new blue prints so I will have more work up within the next few days. :D Thanks for the review ^^

Because I was deprived of ever catching one in Pokemon Red (they weren't in the game but they were in Blue! Grr!), I made myself a Persian. I dub it............ "Kitteh"!

Persian.png

Oh my! :D What sort of art would you like? I am only really good at pokemon things. :) Your church is looking fantastic by the way! :D

Could you come up with a mean/angry/scary looking dragon OR a nasty looking gorilla behind bars ?? :biggrin:

If so, let me know howmuch space you think you need in dimentions..
meanwhile i try to dig out more of the basement till i hit bedrock @_o

H
Could you come up with a mean/angry/scary looking dragon OR a nasty looking gorilla behind bars ?? :biggrin:

If so, let me know howmuch space you think you need in dimentions..
meanwhile i try to dig out more of the basement till i hit bedrock @_o

Hey! :D I have just finished a blue print of a dragon! :D It is 52x47 blocks, kinda bigish but it looks cool. :) I hate having to dig down to bed rock :/ soo much work... what colour would you like the dragon's scales to be and what colour for its wings? :)

{edit ]} I built this on my single player for you Megashape so you will know what it looks like, feel free to change colours ^^

unled1wa.jpg

Currently working on Arcanine on Cool World 99 so will post a pic when done. :D

Back