• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

fizzwizz15

Arcanine! Yay! :D 56x53 blocks ^^ Built in Cool World 99. ^^

arcanine.png

H

Hey! :D I have just finished a blue print of a dragon! :D It is 52x47 blocks, kinda bigish but it looks cool. :) I hate having to dig down to bed rock :/ soo much work... what colour would you like the dragon's scales to be and what colour for its wings? :)

{edit ]} I built this on my single player for you Megashape so you will know what it looks like, feel free to change colours ^^

its a nice designed dragon, no doubt.
just that im still kind of in shock by the size lol

been counting, if i extend basement to border of my roads i can give you 47 wide to work with. 52 height would not be a problem.
not sure how it would look, gonna be a huge room if we do this.

i wonder if it would be smarter to do something a little smaller.. maybe an image of something with a frontal view, as if its coming towards you.

That's ok, it was a pretty big design, BUT I've whipped up another design of a dragon that is front on and it is much much smaller. :) It is 21x23 and looks 'kinda' fierce. Well Sort of lol. I've just built it on the server to try it out and here is what it looks like.

dragon 2.png

That's ok, it was a pretty big design, BUT I've whipped up another design of a dragon that is front on and it is much much smaller. :) It is 21x23 and looks 'kinda' fierce. Well Sort of lol. I've just built it on the server to try it out and here is what it looks like.

View attachment 107841

I think that would look awesome in my basement :thumbsup:

i will copy the design and give you credit for the design in my postings.

I think that would look awesome in my basement :thumbsup:

i will copy the design and give you credit for the design in my postings.

Oh excellent! :D I'm so happy that you will be using it. It will look awesome :D can't wait to see it fully finished and thank you for the credit. ^^ I'm glad I was able to help and that it'll be used in your wicked build! :D

ty so much for the help and inspiration. its so much fun to be inspired by this community :)

gettin ahead of my progress, im thinking of building a zen garden at bedrock level next. a place with rock formations and massive trees comming out of walls, some water with neet little bridges...

what ill be needing is a couple of nice little buddha designs (smiling buddha, meditating buddha.. etc) or maybe some nice zen paintings of mountains and such. so if you get inspired, let me know ! :rolleyes:

Sprites are great and all; however, we would like to see some 3-D builds that are complicated to show us your full talent. Good luck and let's see some good ones.

So here finally is my first big 3D build, and it sadly isn't architecture. Instead it is a large Ender-Dragon that is also a house on the inside. Why not have the best of both worlds? :D This took me ages to both plan and build because I started from scratch and made a 'few' errors along the way. Designing the wings was indeed a challenge... But the biggest challenge for me was actually the interior decorating. :oops: But I am very happy with the end result and I will have to build one on my singe player game I love how it looks so much. :D

This is the exterior:

enderdragon 1.png enderdragon 2.png enderdragon 3.png enderdragon 4.png

Interior:

Entrance through tail towards stomach: enderdragon 5.png

Entrance of stomach looking towards neck: enderdragon 6.png

Looking back towards tail from entrance to neck: enderdragon 7.png

Entrance stairs into stomach: enderdragon 8.png

Back