• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Flashflame8's 1.9 pre release 2 review!

flashflame8

Hey guys, I saw 1.9 PR2 was out, I decided to make the review on it. I will make a review on 1.9 and full version (and if any more are planned before full, I will review those)

Lets get started!

Added:

Music discs!
Finally, notch makes 9 more music discs. You can obtain them by making a skeleton kill a creeper with an arrow.

"Block" disc:
Music_disc-blocks.png

The block music disc plays an upbeat melody.

"Chirp" disc:
Music_disc-chirp.png

This music disc plays an upbeat, catchy tune. The song was inspired by the LittleBigPlanet theme song.

"Far" music disc:
Music_disc-far.png

This music disc plays a calm and relaxing melody.

"Mall" disc:
Music-disc-mall.png

This music disc plays a calm melody.

"Mellohi" disc:
Music_disc-mellohi.png

This music disc plays a slow, creepy guitar piece.

"Stal" disc:
Music_disc-stal.png

This music disc plays a jazz-like song.

"Strad" disc:
Music_disc-strad.png

This music disc plays a tropical-like song.

"Ward" disc:
Music_disc-ward.png

This music disc plays a song inspired by "Heavy rain"

"11" disc:
Music_disc-11.png

This music disc plays what sounds like a fearful player being chased by a ghast.

Spider eye!
An eye dropped by spiders. You can eat it, but it will poison you for 3 hearts of damage.
Spider_Eye.png

(Fermented) spider eye!
Fermented_spider_eye.png

[SPIDER EYE] [BROWN SHROOM] [SUGAR] <-- middle slot on a crafting grid.

Glass bottle:
A bottle used for making potions. Crafted in the same manner as a bucket, but with glass.
Potion_Bottle.png

Potion!
A new item. When consumed, will give Instant health ll, and "Mining fatigue", duration 4:00.
Potion_Bottle.png

Blaze powder:
An item used for crafting. Made from a blaze rod.
Blaze_powder.png

Magma cream:
An item that currently has no use.
Magma_cream.png

[GRID SPACE [GRID SPACE] [GRID SPACE]
[GRID SPACE] [SLIMEBALL] [GRID SPACE]
[GRID SPACE] [BLAZE POWDER] [GRID SPACE]

Item repair!
When you place 2 of the same tools on a crafting table, it will create one tool. The tool's damage is based on how much the 2 tools' damage adds up.

Animal breeding!
If you have wheat in your hand, cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, and mooshrooms will follow you. If you feed it to them, the animal enters "love mode". In love mode, animals will emit hearts, and will path towards other animals in love mode. A 3d of the animal type will spawn, and the parents will leave love mode.

Ender pearl use!
The ender pearl now has a use! When you throw it, you will teleport to where it lands.
Example:

Tougher endermen!
Endermen now teleport away from damage. If in water, the enderman will teleport to land. If the player tries to shoot it with an arrow, they now dodge it.

*Glitches*
In a 1.9 pr2 multiplayer server, if you throw an ender pearl, you will be kicked by the server for "Hacking". This is because servers have a limit on how fast you can move.

Any more glitches you can find? Tell me in the comments!

Thanks for reading!
~Flashflame8.

Back