Florida peeps, please come in

JerzeyLegend

Looking for possible places to move, and we are really happy with Tampa. I need some feedback from Florida peeps about the area if any are around that area.

Looking for possible places to move, and we are really happy with Tampa. I need some feedback from Florida peeps about the area if any are around that area.
Didn't Rev80 move to Florida last year? See if you can't get a hold of him if you haven't tried already.

I'm in Dunedin, it's a little city in the Clearwater area. It's close to the beach and it's pretty quiet, only like a 30 minute drive to Tampa. Also, low crime rates.

In my opinion as a resident, (not a touristfag) North Florida is the shittiest part of Florida if you aren't a hillbilly, a FSU student, or a tourist at the beaches. (North as in panhandle, not Jax) Central Florida reigns supreme of shithole of the state. There is nothing there until you hit Orlando and Orlando is just crappy shacks surrounding the almighty Disney-Universal-Seaworld trifecta that keeps us at no State income tax. Southeast Florida (West Palm area in specific) is a pretty cool place (lots to do) but unless you are living in a beach mansion or some dumb gated community you will be living in a cockroach infested apartment. Tampa is great if you can avoid all the Bucsfags and nasty ghetto part of town, and the easiest way to do that is just to live in St. Petersburg. (I hope you like high, long bridges) Places I haven't listed (Daytona, Keys, etc.) aren't listed for the fact that they are either desolate of life, filled with tourists, or even worse, filled with old people.

I used to live in Sarasota many moons ago, nice town but too far from Tampa for consideration... SunShine Highway on a daily basis is likely not an option.

Tampa suburbs were cool in the day. St Pete way better on status than Tampa

Back