• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Flying Ship!!! project!

EliasDaBear

so some friends and i decided to put together a flying pirate ship this project included the help of these people

- EliasDaBear (myself..)
-Frozenwolffinder
-zitsmez
-bumblebee500

and we worked really hard on it hope you like it!! im really good with interior design lol!
we are tryin to get promotions and we will keep making more creative buildings!

p.s. please check out my other apps for today i have a new TOMB and SKYVILLA
in one of the pics there is a photo of the view from DECK to my Sky Villa in the background

-Elias-

Attachments

• ship1.JPG
    ship1.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 80
  • ship2.JPG
    ship2.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 78
  • ship3.JPG
    ship3.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 74
  • ship4.JPG
    ship4.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 72
  • ship5.JPG
    ship5.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 72
  • ship6.JPG
    ship6.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 74
thnx!! check this out! im making a secret cave entrance in this fireplace located at the bottom of ship!

Attachments

• fireplace.JPG
    fireplace.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 77
Whilst these are extremely good, if you are generally posting pictures, this is not the place to do it. This section is for those who are seeking a promotion for their hard work. You've already made a total of three threads in this section. Only post once - choose one of the three you submitted and whenever you build more, just reply to that thread with the pictures. Saves this section from a considerable amount of spam.

i made a grow op deep underground... lol check it

Attachments

• cave1.JPG
    cave1.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 82
  • cave2.JPG
    cave2.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 73
  • cave3.JPG
    cave3.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 71
  • cave4.JPG
    cave4.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 68
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

just made a new skyhouse... gonna add some moreeee to it... hope you like it. n check it out on w372

Attachments

• newsky.JPG
    newsky.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 60
  • newsky2.JPG
    newsky2.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 68
  • newsky3.JPG
    newsky3.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 67
i went around and helped out alot of new people today on building and advice! felt good to help out!! my name was constantly being called = ]

continue to update this thread with your builds, you are not quite to the point where we can promote to the next rank, but keep up the good work and you will be there before you know it.

stickn to this app here is a new underground project

Attachments

• newtomb1.JPG
    newtomb1.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 64
  • newtomb2.JPG
    newtomb2.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 68
  • newtomb3.JPG
    newtomb3.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 65
  • newtomb4.JPG