For any of you rockers out there

Clayto1332

I am going to the SoundGarden concert in Dallas tonight and am planning on streaming it on my JTV channel. I will be in the pit the whole time so I should be pretty close. The only way I won't broadcast it from my phone is if I don't get any reception in the building (which is possible) but usually these places have signal amplifiers in them.

http://www.justin.tv/clayto1332

I'm not trying to advertise my channel really, just helping anyone out that is interested in seeing them since they got back together. I know I am...

Awesome. What time does it start? I want to watch it. I want to go to the A Day To Remember concert, it's at the same place, but it's in a month.

The concert starts at 8 but mastodon goes on first. Soundgarden will start around 9:30 I think and that is when I will start streaming. I just moved but I used to live 10 minutes away from there.

Like I said if I don't broadcast it is because I don't have service in there. I bet I will though...

JTV came and washed away my account.... first off I couldn't stream worth shit. The signal strength was good and all but the bandwidth was horrible. I would stream for maybe a minute or two and it would disconnect the stream.

Then to add insult to injury they shut down my account. I should have known better... I just figured with all the channels of people streaming hit tv shows and such they would surely overlook a shitty stream of a concert. I was sorely mistaken... Now 3 years of videos of my family and such are gone. I am going to try and kiss their asses to get my account back up. Mainly for all my friends on there.

Back