• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

For anyone who slightly cares

PuRe2K12

(i would make a blog but this would be deleted, also i only play classic so i put it here)

I have a new laptop, Whether you wish i would have stayed gone unfortunately for you im back.

Quiet 2 weeks without my laptop but ill be on more regularly. If im not in school.

Dell XPS 15z

Intel i7-2640M 2.80ghz Dual Core
6GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M
Resolution 1920X1080 (1080p HD}

it was pre built i didnt put these parts in, i just found it and payed for it

my laptop that died was an alienware. so i believe this is quite a step down. I dont even know how this new one will handle games.

For this laptop, i wanted something small and portable that would run minecraft, and this does that

As for its power, no idea what it can do lol

my laptop that died was an alienware. so i believe this is quite a step down. I dont even know how this new one will handle games.

For this laptop, i wanted something small and portable that would run minecraft, and this does that

As for its power, no idea what it can do lol

:eek: noo!!!! How did it die?

I don't slightly care, but I fully care
oh well....guess I won't be in this thread ;-)

Nice specs, but dells make me gag a bit for one reason... Drivers...

I do like Alienware though since they basically are a separate company just owned by Dell.

What did you buy yours for? Except for the fact it is Dell, those specs are nice. Anything below 1K for that would be a nice price.

Back