Forum Signatures

Noble

Howdey mates! T2 here and I know that there is a signature thing... Sort of for individuals... Not that it's a fackin' big deal or anything but... It'd be pretty bloody neat if signatures appeared under user's posts... Makes ya look like a cheif... Don't deny it :P There could be a whole Signature Shop Thread opened... Customize dat shit... Show it off to your bros... Let me know what you mates think.

Cheers, and see you Starside!

-T2

Signatures did at one time appear under people's posts.
It was disabled though.
If you look in your settings for team9000 there is an option to display people's sigs under their posts although this setting cannot actually be changed despite it being there.
Alternatively you can just click on someones name or picture on their post and it will come up with some of their info and also their sig.

Eh, we had them before. Disabled due to people making them large as all fucking hell.

You can still view it by clicking on your avatar.

Signatures did at one time appear under people's posts.
It was disabled though.
If you look in your settings for team9000 there is an option to display people's sigs under their posts although this setting cannot actually be changed despite it being there.

Do you know why it was removed? Do you want it back? Be fackin' brilliant if it came back... I love signatures... Makes me feel like a Professional Chocolate-Covered Sugar Sprinkled Awesome Beyond The Stars Legendary Epic Bro Fist Chuck Norris Michael Jackson Artisian Master King Cheiftan of all things that are all of the above o.o

It would be cool if we could have them back with size restrictions or something. That was the problem with them in the first place.

It would be cool if we could have them back with size restrictions or something. That was the problem with them in the first place.

Alright well if there are enough people who would want Siggys back with the appropriate restrictions... A petiton or something you be good? :P

Alright well if there are enough people who would want Siggys back with the appropriate restrictions... A petiton or something you be good? :P

I am going to go ahead and say probably not. Everyone used to have visible signatures and forum ranks and they were both intentionally removed. It wouldn't hurt I guess. Pretty much every other forum does signatures.

I am going to go ahead and say probably not. Everyone used to have visible signatures and forum ranks and they were both intentionally removed. It wouldn't hurt I guess. Pretty much every other forum does signatures.

Yea.. But mate... Just think about your signature... Engraved in pixels is your Legend! Your Destiny!... Fackin' worthy of the gods mate.

Your sig used to be terribly large..

Yea well that's abusin' the priviledge abit lol. It'd be a fun addition to the community I think... I mean... People love the GFX stuff so it's not like only a few people would have sigs... You would be able to put your Rank in Classic, your hobbies, your survival info... Group screenies, I just think it'd make the whole community abit more colorful? :S not that it isnt right now... It's legendary right now, but there is always room for improvement... Signatures.

Also a Market Section would be very cool... Buying and selling game content... Safely by using an OMMV.. Official Middle Man and Verifier of Products :S by content I mean accounts, game time codes, etc... Not sure if this conflicts with any rules though.

As for sigs, and as already stated, we still have them, you just have to click on a person's name. As for the market place, I don't think woot would be too comfortable with that idea, but who knows. Never hurts to ask :)

As for sigs, and as already stated, we still have them, you just have to click on them. As for the market place, I don't think woot would be too comfortable with that idea, but who knows. Never hurts to ask :)

I'll ask in the next few days :) But with a market comes Market Mods and Middle Men etc...

As for sigs, and as already stated, we still have them, you just have to click on a person's name. As for the market place, I don't think woot would be too comfortable with that idea, but who knows. Never hurts to ask :)
It would have a lot of applications for, say, TF2 item trading.
That being said, there's a total of three people on T9K who would even come close to even kinda needing that sorta thing.
...And I'm one of them, obviously.

But yeah.

It would have a lot of applications for, say, TF2 item trading.
That being said, there's a total of three people on T9K who would even come close to even kinda needing that sorta thing.
...And I'm one of them, obviously.

But yeah.
Let me guess,

Yourself.
Myself.
RSMVself.

Back