FORZA MOTORSPORT 4 (Most amazing In game graphics ever)

Looks nice. But three Forza titles in the time it takes to make one Gran Turismo.. sheesh

Too bad its all Cgi and not ingame. if it looks like that when its done and is actually being played off the 5 year old (or more) xbox 360 hardware i will be IMPRESSED but its not gonna happen

Too bad its all Cgi and not ingame. if it looks like that when its done and is actually being played off the 5 year old (or more) xbox 360 hardware i will be IMPRESSED but its not gonna happen
Its about time for new consoles in a couple of years. A 10 year console lifespan is a bit too long in my opinion (This is what the big console companies want.) The PS2 only went for about 9 years, despite being very popular for the time.

The only reason why I am giving serious consideration to buying this game is because the car's descriptions are voiced by Jeremy Clarkson.

The only reason why I am giving serious consideration to buying this game is because the car's descriptions are voiced by Jeremy Clarkson.
That makes it an instant buy. Though it'd be better, if like GT5, it had the test track as well. Though I'm not sure it will

I think it is actual in-game footage. What they may have done is made separate models for in-race and showroom modes. This would explain high poly count on the show room models. GT5 prologue was that graphically powerful. The only thing separating PS3 from Xbox 360 is space on disc. Forza can defeat that by simply making ALL of car models downloadable to the hard drive. This way you can shoot the model count through the roof, compress them on a 2nd disc, and have the consumer extract them via the same method Forza 3 did.

Anyway, don't be so quick to dismiss such graphics being possible on Xbox 360.

Back