• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

frankiller23

frankiller23

hai this is a hotel i made in the guest world :) there will be more pics of my builds later (i need to go to another comp w/ mah other pics) prmo hotel 1st class room.png promo hotel 1st class room 2.png promo hotel 2nd class room.png promo hotel 2nd class room2.png promo hotel 2nd floor.png promo hotel 3rd class room.png promo hotel 3rd floor.png promo hotel 4th class room.png promo hotel 5th class room.png promo hotel floor 1.png promo hotel front.png promo hotel owner room 2.png promo hotel owner room.png promo hotel reception.png promo hotel reception2.png promo hotel roof.png promo hotel.png promo hotel1.png promo hotel2.png promo hotel3.png

this is the mansion that i built with Mattcone :D they are pretty empty because only the 3rd floor was mine :)mansion 4.PNG this is my room-->mansion 5.PNG mansion 6.PNG mansion promo.PNG mansion2.PNG mansion7.PNG

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

*Looks at creations* Those are some pretty cool builds, dude. *Sees that he built with mattcone* DUDE, YOU ARE SO AWESOME WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE SKILLS?

pics of the hotel i built w/ aidyontheraido :p (u guys probably seen it from aidy but this one is more detailed
hotel 2.png hotel 3.png hotel 4.png hotel 5.png hotel 6.png hotel 7.png hotel 8.png hotel 9.png hotel 10.png hotel 11.png hotel 12.png hotel 13.png hotel 14.png hotel 15.png hotel 16.png hotel 17.png hotel 18.png hotel 19.png hotel.png

loads o' pics :D

Back