• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

fReAkgoesMC - banned for nothing

Please answer me. I'm a normal builder on guest62 and guest63. Sometimes I get a kick from the server because I'm building or destroying blocks too fast. That's because I'm often building under the ground and its easy to destroy fast there.

Please unban me, i didnt do anything wrong. :/

I think it might have to do with the amount of blocks you deleted compared to how many you have placed, Wooty looks out for huge differences and bans based on that. He'll be around when he gets a chance with the reason and will most likely give you a second chance if that's really the only reason you were banned.

okay thanks for that answer.
I got a thread on the topic "Promotion Applications".
http://www.team9000.net/threads/freakgoesmc.2017/

On guest63 i got a big house. You can go stairs down to a house I built under the earth. From there you can go to a big labyrinth i built (under the earth too). That could be the reason for the big difference.

You were apparently banned for grief. I doubt it has to do with a high delete count if you
were banned for grief.

Yukyduky is a very active member. He's always on minecraft and in mumble.
Not as active as some I guess. Hadn't seen him post until now. He must be one of those that confines themselves to minecraft posts.

Back