Free cookies

thee_pro

not sure where to place this, so I'm dropping it in general.

Free cookies to whoever can name the building I'm replicating AND the game it is from.

chr0.jpg

chr1.jpg

chr2.jpg

chr3.jpg

chr4.jpg

chr5.jpg

I probably wont ever finish it... I no longer own the game and have 1 reference pic to go off of... and I still need to grief it to hell after I'm done making it for it to look right

Grief is to hell.... meaning it's for a destroyed land..

Fallout New Vegas? .. no it'd have more reference pictures, and you said that you don't own it anymore, making it either a recent game or-

I give up,

Grief is to hell.... meaning it's for a destroyed land..

Fallout New Vegas? .. no it'd have more reference pictures, and you said that you don't own it anymore, making it either a recent game or-

I give up,
you are on the right track, but wrong game in the series

Fallout 3.... the building three dog is in?
I just got done reading chapter 43 of Fo:E and I'm in a good mood, your guess was close enough; correct game and the building was in the same area as the broadcast station, but the correct answer was the Chryslus building. You get a cookie for the effort.
chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

I was going to say that tricycle factory from Fallout 3. You know, near Ten-Penny Tower. If you don't remember the name... it was the place you watched Megaton explode. That is, if you chose the option to blow it up.

I was going to say that tricycle factory from Fallout 3. You know, near Ten-Penny Tower. If you don't remember the name... it was the place you watched Megaton explode. That is, if you chose the option to blow it up.
the red racer factory?

Back