Free Game Competition

MoleManMike

Since I have no use for them, and I don't want to waste them, I am currently giving away:

1. Dead Space *GONE*

2. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

3. Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

4. Medal of Honor

5. Mirror's Edge

NOTE: These are all for ORIGIN.

If you are interested in winning one of these games, simply write (in 25 words or less) which game you want and why you want it. Include a funny picture and you will get bonus points.

GO GO GO!

I've always wanted to play Mirrors Edge. I should receive this title because I can leap 500m and do the konami code midair, also bacon.

DS1 sounds good. I'd like it because I scream like a little bitch when the regen monster comes at me.

Also related to EA:
tumblr_mrjmdtgpiv1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Since I have no use for them, and I don't want to waste them, I am currently giving away:

1. Dead Space

2. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

3. Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

4. Medal of Honor

5. Mirror's Edge

NOTE: These are all for ORIGIN.

If you are interested in winning one of these games, simply write (in 25 words or less) which game you want and why you want it. Include a funny picture and you will get bonus points.

GO GO GO!

I've allways wanted Dead Space, it looks like a great game, I've seen YouTube videos on people playing it :D :laugh:
>monkey.jpg
>
image.jpg

I'd love Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box because I've heard it's the best racing game made to date. I loved all the previous burnout games.
:D

Edit: Got it from a friend who bought the bundle. Thanks anyways though c:

I always wanted Mirrors Edge because the main protagonist and I share a cultural relationship so it is destiny
Zvet0.gif

Back