Free iPad/iPhone Game Infinity Blade II

moondoggy23

IGN is giving away (while supplies last) a free copy of Infinity Blade II, available in 44 countries. Click on this link to go to the site to get your code. I've got my code, but am going to wait until I get someplace with a wifi connection to DL the game. IGN gave the game a 10/10 when it was first released, so it must be pretty good. Post your impressions of the game.

IGN is giving away (while supplies last) a free copy of Infinity Blade II, available in 44 countries. Click on this link to go to the site to get your code. I've got my code, but am going to wait until I get someplace with a wifi connection to DL the game. IGN gave the game a 10/10 when it was first released, so it must be pretty good. Post your impressions of the game.

Thanks for pointing this out moondoggy! The perfect thing to distract me from studying for my finals this weekend :D

Highly recommend, completed I, and almost finished with II for like a second time, just trying to defeat the final 2 cage bosses (an extra after you attempt to free the worker of secrets).

Got it when it was app of the week :)

Back