Free steam games from Wooty (Status: All Claimed)

We may be having a game night for Guns of Icarus soon so I just bought a 4 pack and I'm giving away 3 of them here :D
either respond with your Steam/email OR PM me if you like OR friend me on Steam and let me know (AnaxoT9k)

1. Guns of Icarus
2. Guns of Icarus
3. Guns of Icarus

NOTE: If you're just some random person who signed up for T9k only to get a free game I will ignore you.

Here is a 21 day free trial link for EVE online: https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=eca910e9-58b1-4088-a9fc-02d1a72e8e6b&action=buddy

I believe this link should work a few times a month as long as I keep my EVE account active. If this link does not work try again in a few days because the limit resets as these trials expire.

Have Fun Guys.
Is this a single claim only thing? because if yes, i nabbed it.

Also for those wanting the full EVE game, it's currently $4.99 on steam. There are other packs available for ridiculously cheap prices as well.

EDIT: I also won't be able to download the client till after the 8th since Dad decided to use 40mb of our internet and put us dangerously close to loosing our internet.

Also for those wanting the full EVE game, it's currently $4.99 on steam. There are other packs available for ridiculously cheap prices as well.

EDIT: I also won't be able to download the client till after the 8th since Dad decided to use 40mb of our internet and put us dangerously close to loosing our internet.
Christ, 40MB puts you dangerously close to bandwidth cap? Aussie interwebs suck ass even compared to Canadia :( I get a TB per month just on my normal home connection, let alone the 20TB on my business hookup.

Christ, 40MB puts you dangerously close to bandwidth cap? Aussie interwebs suck ass even compared to Canadia :( I get a TB per month just on my normal home connection, let alone the 20TB on my business hookup.
Yea... He did the 40 a couple days ago when he hooked up the Xbox.
We get 200 a month and we've just hit 190.
We'd have your sort of internet if bloody big ears had lost the election. We're still on shit all internet.

It is not. There is a limit on how many active 21 day trials I can have at any one time (I know someone who had 7 active at one time). When your trail expires OR when you buy game time or plex from CCP directly I can hand out another trail.

Please feel free to take the trails.

We get 200 a month and we've just hit 190.
We'd have your sort of internet if bloody big ears had lost the election. We're still on shit all internet.

The client is 12 GB is size. You might want to find some free wifi to download it. The weekly patches are normally around 1MB - 70MB. The expansion patches (They are mandatory but free with your subscription) are about 1GB - 2 GB.

It is not. There is a limit on how many active 21 day trials I can have at any one time (I know someone who had 7 active at one time). When your trail expires OR when you buy game time or plex from CCP directly I can hand out another trail.

Please feel free to take the trails.

The client is 12 GB is size. You might want to find some free wifi to download it. The weekly patches are normally around 1MB - 70MB. The expansion patches (They are mandatory but free with your subscription) are about 1GB - 2 GB.
Unless I can lug around a huge desktop computer to the local shopping centre and sit it in the food court, Wifi is not an option.

Unless I can lug around a huge desktop computer to the local shopping centre and sit it in the food court, Wifi is not an option.
improv-everywhere-mobile-desktop.jpg

I have seen students lug a full tower to class and hook it to a portable-dvd-player-like monitor. It is possible but not practical.

Now if you have access to a laptop you can download the patches on wifi and then transfer them to your PC while you are at home.

So what kind of internet do you have that limits you to 200 mB a month? Is satellite the only option where you are or something?

Back