FREE Team9000 Shirts (100% sold out)

Wooty

Staff member
ALL SHIRTS SOLD OUT!

Please read the following:

• I'm doing some spring cleaning, trying to get rid of things I no longer want. I have a ton of Team9000 and Wooty shirts of various sizes (all brand new and unworn) that deserve good homes.
  • To order a shirt (or shirts! There is no limit! Please take them all!) REPLY TO THIS THREAD with your design, quantities, and sizes requested. Orders will be fulfilled in the order originally posted in this thread. I will send you a private message to follow up about your address and shipping cost.
  • I will calculate the shipping fee on a case by case basis. Shipping will be as cheap as possible, USPS first class if < 1LB, USPS parcel post if > 1LB. Most orders within the USA will cost about 2.50 to 10 dollars to ship. The closer you are to Austin, TX, the cheaper it will be.
  • If you are international, I will ship you your shirts FOR FREE, ONLY PAY SHIPPING! This makes customs easier!
  • All shirts are premium american apparel 100% cotton. They are slim fit. If you are between sizes, order the larger size. They will shrink a bit in the wash. The hoodies are standard hoodie size (larger than normal). I wear a L shirt and a M hoodie.
  • If there's carpet fuzz on your shirt or it's wrinkled, wash it. They've been sitting under my bed (clean) in a plastic bag for months to years.
  • You can pay with google wallet, paypal, or bitcoin. If you pay with paypal, I will ask that you cover the 3% paypal fee.

UPDATE: If you order MORE THAN FIVE SHIRTS, you only pay shipping!

DESIGN ALPHA
IMG_20140720_050522.jpg
IMG_20140720_050535.jpg

MEDIUM HOODIE - $8 (0 REMAINING - 2 PENDING)
MEDIUM - $4 (3 REMAINING)
LARGE - $2 (17 REMAINING - 3 PENDING)
XL - $2 (7 REMAINING - 2 PENDING)
2XL - $4 (4 REMAINING)

DESIGN BETA
IMG_20140720_052830.jpg
IMG_20140720_052850.jpg

MEDIUM - $5 (0 REMAINING - 2 PENDING)

DESIGN CHARLIE
IMG_20140720_053134.jpg
IMG_20140720_053150.jpg

XL - $4 (0 REMAINING - 3 PENDING)

DESIGN ECHO
IMG_20140720_052435.jpg

MEDIUM - $1 (4 REMAINING)
LARGE - $5 (0 REMAINING - 1 PENDING)
XL - $5 (0 REMAINING - 1 PENDING)
2XL - $5 (1 REMAINING)

Question is:
Which year T9K shirts are we talking here? I have 2 different ones, and if there was a 3rd one I don't know about, I'd be interested in that too.

BUMP. SALES NOW ACTIVE. Please read the first post for information about how to order.

I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE DESIGN ECHO IN LARGE AND DESIGN ALPHA IN LARGE

EDIT: 4 minutes late on echo i am sad.

Since I've always had no money on me when these shirts came out, I'd like to order the Alpha Hoodie (M). My brother lives in TX, might be easier to ship than to here. If both those designs go on the hoodie, I'll take the Right one with the Peeps.

Feel free to BUY IN BULK. For most orders, the first shirt costs $2.42 to ship, and every additional shirt is only like $1 more. I don't even care if one person buys every one of them. I just want them gone.

Back