• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Free2Speak

DaGamer12345

Ohai all! I made a mumble room! The name is Free2Speak. Everyone is allowed in, so we won't turn anyone down. But, here are a few rules to keep in mind:
1. Say whatever you want as long as it is not insulting others.
2. Everyone has a right to speak.
3. <all basic mumble rules here>
4. Have fun!

If you would like to be a moderator, please PM me either in mumble or on T9K, and I will see what I can do.
Happy talking!
-DaGamer12345​

Guys, what is your point? If you don't like to not swear, don't join the room. That's all, really. I put that rule in because you may get people who actually are tasteful and don't swear, and then someone cusses a storm out. It ruins everything.

Relax, guy. No need to start insulting people (I think everyone here at T9k is tasteful, some more bacon-y than others). I was making a humorous observation about one of the rules you posted, which usually has the complete opposite effect of it's intent.

Guys, what is your point? If you don't like to not swear, don't join the room. That's all, really. I put that rule in because you may get people who actually are tasteful and don't swear, and then someone cusses a storm out. It ruins everything.
If you'd prefer I can remark on the irony of restricting speech while claiming that everyone is 'Free2speak'.

Quick question, but isn't this what the "Random" room is for?
We have a lot of rooms that fit the same purpose, but everyone wants there own. :p This is kinda why the Koala Cabana is an Apply-to-Enter mumble room, rather than a room where I allow/restrict whoever the hell I bloody feel like. :3 And those who are allowed in are permitted to rant, rave, and write profane things all over the wall, as long as it isn't targeted at someone else.

Then again, this could be a room designed specifically for the under 18 crowd, as we have a fair number of rooms that restrict that as well. :eek: But yet again, we have plenty of rooms to get around that. So.... yeah.

NOTE: I am in no way claiming this room is useless. However, unless you clarify on an amount of profanity that can be tolerated, I will treat it like another public channel and speak normally, that being at least one swear per fucking sentence. :3

So..

1. We have like 4 quadrillion rooms already.
2. You skipped rule 34.
3. Shit, Tits, Ass.

..Think that's everything covered?

Ok, because of everyone's outrage against MINIMUM PROFANITY, I have now edited it so you CAN say what you want as long as it isn't insulting another person.

Does everyone agree with the above rule?

Well, I put up a mumble room because I could not find a non-private <18 room, m'kay? Point explained, do not be insulting others mumble rooms. Not one time have I insulted one, and NO mumble room is pointless. Understood?

Well, I put up a mumble room because I could not find a non-private <18 room, m'kay? Point explained, do not be insulting others mumble rooms. Not one time have I insulted one, and NO mumble room is pointless. Understood?
No one has really said this room was pointless, rather that we have several that fit this purpose already.

Btbam is a very nice room if you can handle all the sexy voices. *Cough* Sasquatch *Cough*.
I've never seen anyone but Sasquatch in Btbam.

Except 99 when she abruptly leaves the room I'm in to go there and stays there for the rest of the day >.>

Back