FTC Super Regionals San Antonio 2014: Block Party

Cheese7710

Hello all. Right now, I'm not in Oklahoma. I'm in Texas. San Antonio, to be exact, and I will be for the next 4 days for my FIRST Tech Challenge robot competition. There's a chance it may be live streamed, and if so I will post a link to the site if you want to watch me. Here's a video explaining the rules. (terrible internet, so if this is the wrong video, please tell me)

My team is 3802 or the Longshots. If you are familiar with FTC, then here's where you can talk about it.

if you ever run into team 360 (unlikely unless both they and your team go to Nationals), give 'em a holler from me!

Cool game they came up with this year! Having two elements of the end game period is a bit odd though, I wonder if many teams will be able to accomplish both with a single robot?

Hey! Met them at the 2012 Seattle FRC regionals. As I recall they did very well!

Hello all. Right now, I'm not in Oklahoma. I'm in Texas. San Antonio, to be exact, and I will be for the next 4 days for my FIRST Tech Challenge robot competition. There's a chance it may be live streamed, and if so I will post a link to the site if you want to watch me. Here's a video explaining the rules. (terrible internet, so if this is the wrong video, please tell me)

My team is 3802 or the Longshots. If you are familiar with FTC, then here's where you can talk about it.

Ozy, Kerzyte, and I are probably be there at some point. Funny coincidence \_(o_o)_/

For those that may be at the competition today (which it's just inspection so I don't think I'll see any) I'm the one wearing the panda hat.

Looks like there's a whole team of panda hats so ill be more specific. Im the panda hat with a grey hoodie and white shirt from team 3802

No team 360 here. Maybe they are FRC or at a different competition?
can't miss 'em, they wear Office Home Depot Orange aprons over royal blue polos. oh, and they put their hair up in faux/mohawks adorned with pins and those colors. x3 (at least, that was their tell when I was in high school)

Yo Mr. Cheese7710, I am volunteering at the FRC regional tomorrow and Saturday. I will be doing team queuing all day. Come find me! I am going to root through some boxes tonight and hopefully I will have a Team9000 button for you.

Yo Mr. Cheese7710, I am volunteering at the FRC regional tomorrow and Saturday. I will be doing team queuing all day. Come find me! I am going to root through some boxes tonight and hopefully I will have a Team9000 button for you.
I can't get to the queuing area. Its authorized personnel only and im ftc, not frc

Back