• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

FuhKiwi's Useless Survival Server

2014-01-01 21.44.55.png

Joined less than a month ago, only one message... Seems legit.

I think it's less about being a fake server and more about that he has no idea who you are and would not feel comfortable joining said server.

Sorry for posting, I didn't know it was such a huge issue. I've deleted all the information on the server, hopefully a mod can delete the entire thread later.

Sorry for posting, I didn't know it was such a huge issue. I've deleted all the information on the server, hopefully a mod can delete the entire thread later.
Don't worry about it so much.

But, do remember this is a community, where most people know each other to some extent. Most of us aren't comfortable with joining the server of someone we don't know, if even just because our IPs would be made known to someone we haven't really known yet.

However that doesn't mean you can't get to know us. We have a mumble server, where you can jump on and get to know people. There's also simply a web chat if you're more comfortable with typing, however you aren't required to use a microphone on mumble.

Don't worry about it so much.

But, do remember this is a community, where most people know each other to some extent. Most of us aren't comfortable with joining the server of someone we don't know, if even just because our IPs would be made known to someone we haven't really known yet.

However that doesn't mean you can't get to know us. We have a mumble server, where you can jump on and get to know people. There's also simply a web chat if you're more comfortable with typing, however you aren't required to use a microphone on mumble.

I am on Mumble atm, actually. I'm new to the Team9000 forums, sure.

I've hosted classic servers for a couple of years, and I just got an ISP capable of hosting a survival server.

I can assure any one who reads this I'm not after your IP, I'm no hacker and couldn't do anything with it anyways.

If any of you are interested in playing you can PM me for the IP, but I won't be posting it back up here, to avoid any drama.

Back