• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

screenshot_20120619222259.png

Left mouse button to add a block.
Right mouse button to remove a block.

Is this why there are so many griefers?

My 4 year old son, if left unsupervised in multiplayer will feel remorse and attempt to rebuild with other types of blocks.

My 1 year old daughter, with giggles and grins will grief anything in a sphere within reach while her daddy tries to grab the mouse back from her - without remorse.

Not sure which griefing partner is best to bring along to a grief party. There is a reason my ship and space station in cool104 took so long to build. :)

My 4 year old son, if left unsupervised in multiplayer will feel remorse and attempt to rebuild with other types of blocks.

My 1 year old daughter, with giggles and grins will grief anything in a sphere within reach while her daddy tries to grab the mouse back from her - without remorse.

Not sure which griefing partner is best to bring along to a grief party. There is a reason my ship and space station in cool104 took so long to build. :)

HNNNNNGGGGH! :D

Back