• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

Was Charlie a chicken? I ask because I've never heard of taxidermy as an acceptable funeration service for a beloved one.
He was a Duck Chicken Hybrid

and yet i never got a bite....

DONT EAT.png

Posting this for Smurfy huehuehuehue

It all started out just fine, with one, or two, maybe five horses.
smurfy army 1.png

Then I created the SMURF ARMY
Smurf army.png

This here is baby smurf army number 46, his grandfather died brutally, cause of death.. nikki, playing a fun game with the leads.
went down hill.png

It went down hill quickly after that.
they died.png

You know, I just noticed. Your grammar has improved immensely over the years.

I have been dieing to start my legend of zelda stone temple + stone temple tower on single player but i got to thinking ad i cant do it alone. Because of this i am giving the stone tower minecraft build to 2 severs i use (this one and my friends PRIVATE sever). Since this is a public server i thought this will be prefered over most. i will need alot of redstone plus good redstone mecanics. This temple will inclued: the theme playing (on and off so no super lag spikes because of it) so tricky redstone things having you to have to press all the switchs (not to acurate but its still works) some redstone birthed mobs (there man made FRANKANSTINE :fuuu: ) possibly woots help zombie wise and of corse the room. sadly the server is down right now so i can show any posible areas but near mountains preferably. as i said before this is offered to my friends PRIVATE SERVER so if you decline this i will still make this just on a less popular area.
P.S PRIVATE SERER MEANS ONLY ME MY FRIEND AND A FEW OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gty_osama_bin_laden_jef_111209_wg1.jpg

I couldn't find a good picture of the old Hobo goddess, but then I remembered something MarioLink42 once compared it to.

When did this happen and how have I not noticed? I either must not lurk on the threads you post to or haven't recognized you. Whatevs, have a like and a follow; you deserve the internet points.

When did this happen and how have I not noticed? I either must not lurk on the threads you post to or haven't recognized you. Whatevs, have a like and a follow; you deserve the internet points.
:confused: I forgot about that post, and that awful project in general.
I am sorry for those awful posts I made. Perhaps, I should go though my ignore list and fix those who I no longer dislike. Seems like the right thing to do :thumbsup:

This thread brings a serious case of nostalgia for Minecraft Classic. Oh how I miss all those good times I've had and funny moments I've experienced. Minecraft just isn't what it use to be anymore.

I'm hosting a vanilla server, if you'd like to try it. We even made a homage to the /slap command:
screen-shot-2013-10-02-at-7-30-49-pm-png.141283
Sure I'll give it a try sometime. I might wait until 1.7 though. Because 1.7 seems to be more of a "midwest" theme and I live in the midwest in the USA. So 1.7 will have that "home" feeling to me.

Back