• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

Haven't got a screenie, but I was building a swastika underground, making it with a friend of mine. Suddenly smeroth pops in and looks the swastika. Then me.
Connection Lost
Kicked: No swastikas
I had a good laugh then, but still wondering the odds that teleporting to random people and see them grief... :eek:

Another time was today when me and almost all other blue builders were sitting in my mushroom cave staring at tv smeroth made

ok here's the story of my promotion

I started playing MC about a week ago, and I built a couple of airplanes in guest, but then the server reset, so I built a giant red airplane next to the spawn. Then Wooty asked who built it. At the time, I was even noobier than I am now, so I didn't know he was the admin. I said I made, it, then he asked me how I feel about griefing. It seemed like a weird question, and I thought woot was threatening to grief my plane... but I just said I was against it and then I got promoted. I would have been exited but I didnt know what a promotion was.

Haven't got a screenie, but I was building a swastika underground, making it with a friend of mine. Suddenly smeroth pops in and looks the swastika. Then me.
Connection Lost
Kicked: No swastikas
I had a good laugh then, but still wondering the odds that teleporting to random people and see them grief... :eek:

Another time was today when me and almost all other blue builders were sitting in my mushroom cave staring at tv smeroth made

Soooo....what youre saying that you went out of your way to grief?

2d1p62x.jpg

not a very bright young man

[17:16:28] <Chantz> hey guys i need a port that is open to use
[17:16:34] <Chantz> for mserver
[17:16:37] <Wooty> what?
[17:16:37] <Chantz> my*
[17:16:57] <Wooty> you have to open the port on your own router
[17:17:04] <Wooty> it's not something that we do :p
[17:17:11] <Chantz> i cant figure out how to forward my port
[17:17:27] <Wooty> PortForward.com - Port Forwarding Guides Listed by Manufacturer and Model
[17:17:36] <Chantz> so i need a port number
[17:17:42] <Chantz> i tried that
[17:17:48] <Chantz> i cant find mine
[17:17:58] <Wooty> You're in the wrong room for that.
[17:18:07] <Chantz> woot?
[17:18:09] <Wooty> try a chat that specializes in port forwarding.
[17:18:34] <Chantz> well can u atleast give me a link to the port page?
[17:18:42] <Wooty> I don't even know what that means
[17:18:48] <Chantz> fuck you
[17:18:53] <Wooty> :|
[17:19:13] <Wooty> #whambulance
[17:19:22] Chantz [[email protected]] has quit IRC: Quit: Client Exited
:(

T9K-PHOTOSHOOT.jpg

We got a pretty good turn out at our Photoshoot, even Notch and Herobrine visited :D

Top Row Left to Right: Wooty - Y2Hecate - DayDreaming - Cylume - Casham - D_max (impersonator) - Tofurkey - ConroD

Bottom Row Left to Right: Ozy - Lynxation - Nettech09 - HaasPaas - Rileyper - PainEU - Smeroth - Klinkman

Top of T9K: Notch

Top right hand side of the bleachers: Herobrine :eek:

xD

lolban.jpg

Lol caught this guy griefing so I submitted his name to woot a few seconds later no more HEROBRIME :D he was also impersonating t7sevent7t and Nuls rofl, looks like the door hit him on the way out :p

Back