• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

Hai guize, heres my funneh moment. Last friday I went out with my parents and I thought leaving the window open would be a good idea. Incidentally, mother nature thought it would be fun to let it pour that day. Not just any rain, a fucking rain out of the bible. Not even the great flood was close. So I usually leave my laptop in my desk right next to the window. Aaand you can pretty much guess my reaction when I got back home. A simple FFFUUUUUU doesnt come even close. So thats the reason why i havent connected in the past few days and i probably wont in the next week. I find this story very sad but I hopee at least you can find some fun in it.

I don't find it funny... I find it hilarious :p Did the same thing with my phone once... wasn't too happy, but my friends found it funny :D

Some griefers must belong to a Casey fertility cult.

gcaseylol.jpg

gcaseylol2.jpg

Also, I decided that YDivide's smurf needed more attitude.

smurfatme.jpg

The best brand of humor is often subtle...

Unfortunately when dealing with guests, subtle jokes are often misconstrued as reality. Case in point:

lolhard.jpg

Team 9000_Log-less Trees (Guest 283).jpg
:facepalm: Really... is this gonna help anyone clear out the trees any faster?

In other news...
Team 9000_Y U NO RANKED.jpg
:orly: Y DO U THINKED?

--------------------------
[Edit]
Team 9000_crap!.jpg
I applaud people's creativity and their provocations :laugh:

Team 9000_awesomesauce_bowser.jpg
Nega-Bowser (who would not agree with the epicness?)

Back