• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

You've got to be more specific... mention timezones and when ur on and stuff, i think there's always a lot of admins, at least engineers online
come to think about it... you make a fair point:
screenshot_20111214200533.png

Theres nothing that can be done about the mod situation, im on as much early morning as i can. If you need to continue this chat i have a topic in the minecraft classic section. But this "Minecraft funny moments" topic has completely derailed.

Ok I just said we need more asian mods and all of this weird things started to happen so please stop commenting about this so thx

Sounds fine to me... i still dont get the asian part but whatever :/
Ok it means that asians have diffrent time zones so when its morning in asia its night time for america.and they should be probally sleeping.only some are staying up late.so we need some asian mods to be online when there are trolls.i hope you understand thx.

Ok it means that asians have diffrent time zones so when its morning in asia its night time for america.and they should be probally sleeping.only some are staying up late.so we need some asian mods to be online when there are trolls.i hope you understand thx.
i doubt they would promote new mods just to take care of a few hours of trolls and griefers... this stuff can be fixed back in about 2 minutes...

i've got a special treat for you guys... check this out:
interesting2.jpg
interesting1.jpg

This is the most beautiful grief-penis I have seen so far.

Needless to say Alfi deleted it instantly, but even he found it rather colourful :D

Attachments

• funneh1.png
    funneh1.png
    952.4 KB · Views: 114
Back