• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

Someone's communist flag BEFORE
screenshot_20110704142221.png

AFTER
screenshot_20110704200548.png
WUT THE HELL? Commies...

I remember yesterday, there was a simple stick figure. With a three- four block dirt penis :I. I had plenty of lulz. When they tried to trace the blocks the user was offline .

Unfortunately with the 1.7 update on Beta, making TNT AFK boxes is no longer effective.

Unfortunately with the 1.7 update on Beta, making TNT AFK boxes is no longer effective.

That is a lie.

Here's one of my funny minecraft moments. Unfortunately I don't have pictures, I was too busy laughing my ass off.

While T9K beta was down for upgrades, I went on Fulgenzio's private server. Fulg decided to go AFK, so I made an afk box made of TNT. He came back a few minutes later and, since it was dark inside the box, decided to create some light. Unfortunately for him, all he had was a redstone torch. :D

Yeah... What I was referring to is the fact you can destroy TNT blocks with your hand without blowing them up. It used to be that once you are in a TNT AFK box, you were utterly screwed.

Creeper said:
Mcfar accidentally kicked WestboundPuppets, and it was pretty funny to watch the whole thing happen.
<attachment>

OMG Creeper called for me. (last message.) :D

Wow... some pretty funny shtuff in here... xD

I liked the Wall of Awesome Smileys some number of pages back...

Back