• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Future of DFX 1

WootyOld

Owner/Programmer
DFX 1 is going to be converted to a climb server permanantly in the next week or two. More details will follow.

Hope this will give more popularity to DFX again. I won't be able to try it since I did quit Counter-Strike since of the boredness of it. It's been fun in the old days~

I'm actually looking foward to this change and I hope it brings more people to the server, but is there anything that makes this kz server different than any other? If not, I'll still play on it... :)

please note that this post was from about 5 months ago. The chage has already come and gone. DFX-SURF is here to stay. :)

YES YES YES!!!!
i think that there should be fun maps in one of the servers... like kz or he so that its just not surf... where the admins could vote amx_vote whichone? kz he surf. i think it will keep more players in the server also if u do that add Scout knivezzzz :)

Wooty.... make a Hide N Seek server.. just get a "nooby" host such as gameservers.com and get like a 14 slot for 20$... i say you do it. It will make DFX more popular - FOR SURE

*bump* I agree with Probe. Double needs to bring it back. DFX 2.0 was the greatest thing to ever happen to CS. Wait. Double, how much would you sell the coding of DFX 2.0 for? Cause I'd sure as hell buy it.

Back