Gamepad

Vutpa

Hey,
I am searching for a Gamepad, because I bought Super Meat Boy, and I am now in Level 2, and feel like this is going to be impossible without Gamepad.
So, does anybody of you know any good ones? I am currently liking the Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710, what do you say to that?

A ps3 remote CAN work on the PC, but it's a huge pain in the butt.

The USB ones work fine, it's the wireless ones that are a pain.

What ps3 controller is wireless only?
When I tried to use my standard issue ps3 controller with my windows 7 machine the driver was a pain to get working properly. That was over a year and a half ago now, so it could have changed.

Taco: Motioninjoy is what I was using for the ps3 controller, back then the software was an abomination.

Also, have they been able to get the wireless xbox 360 controller to connect to the pc with out that $40 dongle thing? Last I heard the cable ONLY carried power, and very little data.

Also, have they been able to get the wireless xbox 360 controller to connect to the pc with out that $40 dongle thing? Last I heard the cable ONLY carried power, and very little data.

The wireless 360 controllers don't even have a data port. Or any ports at all for that matter -- aside from headset, battery, and charger.

Back