• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Geckoeyes

Geckoeyes

SERVER 575:
Entr point.jpg
Exit House.jpg
First Floor.jpg
First Floor I.jpg
Overall.jpg
Path I.jpg
Path II.jpg
Path III.jpg
Path IV.jpg
Path to exit house I.jpg
Path to exit house II.jpg
Path to exit house III.jpg
Path to exit house IV.jpg
Path V.jpg
Sea view.jpg
Second Floor.jpg
Sofa and TV.jpg

I got more pictures,
But I try to slim it down from 52 to 15, so its 17 pictures :biggrin:

Even so, You may not recognized it directly,
But there is one big Mario element in it.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Keep up the good work - just remember, the larger and more unique the build, the better <3

Just posting a marker here that Geckoeyes was promoted to cool for the chess board. I'll also update the app title to change it into a cool>builder app. Any builds after this post are for the builder rank. (you'll want to make some larger/more detailed builds if you're aiming for this rank from now on)

Back