Get to Know a Gamer: mikeymagic

Which Gamer Would You Like to Get to Know?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mikey has dingo insurance? Ne'er knew that. Oh and guess what Google created of this thread...
Screenshot2011-07-15at84003PM.png

O_o model posing on a car...

Oh and can I be in the next poll? You put me up with some people more 'well-known' than me i.e. Engineers :megusta:

It's not like you voted, anyways. :salad:

Also, I put you up with other foreign T9Kers, not engineers.

People would totally vote for me if I was an option... Cuz i'm so charming and sexy, egnimatic... I'd totally would have my own wiki page. totally. :doy:

It's not like you voted, anyways. :salad:
Can't help it, I got abducted by Australians Mikey and casham!
Seriously I was in Perth when this came out and also when the poll ended. With no access to a computer.

Hong Kong counts as foriegn? Seriously? Maybe Uzbekistan the Central African Republic. But Hong Kong?
Uzbekistan's actually more modern than the other former Soviet Republics. :doy:

I'm backing you up! Sheesh.
And I think you'll find I was the one who hog-tied you, not Mikey. Mikey made the ransom call.

The poll closes tomorrow and it looks like we're facing another close race! Be sure to get your vote in before it's too late.

I am sooooooo late to this gtkag, however moon, I love reading these and as always this did not disapoint. also I had to break the tie by voting for fulgensio, although, that is a tough decision between all of them.

also @vincent, does it make you feel better that I voted for you in the last poll?

Back