• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

getting whitelisted

Yes, I do recall him being in PVP quite a lot. If he wasn't in the Pig Arena of Testing, he was at the Haven Market running around in circles. But again, I still don't feel he is ready for LTS. I haven't even seen him around on the new world.

Yes, I do recall him being in PVP quite a lot. If he wasn't in the Pig Arena of Testing, he was at the Haven Market running around in circles. But again, I still don't feel he is ready for LTS. He appeared only around the last month of the last world. I haven't even seen him around on the new world.
what do you mean sometimes i wuld go mining or go find wolves with other people and i startid playing on the server about a year
a go

I'm just throwing my two cents in. Your grammar is terrible and you are constantly bumping this with double and triple posts in broken English. If that doesn't say you haven't earned it yet, I don't know what does.
well sorry for crapy gramer

I'm just throwing my two cents in. Your grammar is terrible and you are constantly bumping this with double and triple posts in broken English. If that doesn't say you haven't earned it yet, I don't know what does.
and PS: your pic has BAD GRAMMER

Yoshi here are tips to become whitelisted:
1. Before you make an application try to gain some trust to raise your chances of getting accepted.
2. If an application you make fails do not, I repeat DO NOT make another one right away.
3. Use the edit button to avoid posting more than once in a row.
4. When a veteran T9K member gives you advice to get whitelisted you should follow it since they probably know what's going on.
5. When a veteran T9K member criticizes you for something DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES reply with an immature response such as "your pic has bad grammer," it makes you look immature.
6. Don't be immature. It makes you harder to trust and seeing how getting accepted into LTS is all about trust not being trusted will make it near impossible for you to get into LTS.

Going to deny the application at this time. Unfortunately what I'm looking for is a vouche from a more veteran/trusted player and that obviously hasn't happened as of yet. I'd suggest spending some time on the Creative or Short Term Survival, build some repoire with other members, get your name known.

Back