Girl advice might needed here..

frostune

Girls ( i dont mean gia, i mean all girls) , could u guys give me an advice? well i asking for zombieslayergirl advice and i admit it, i regret asking for her advice..

ok, hum.. where do i start?

i know this girl for 2 years, lets just call her G, we doing karate lessons together, so we're kinda close. Months later his bf (which i just knew that she have bf) seems dont like my existence in G life, so he kinda mad and ask me to keep away from her, that moment i really pissed off.. i want to ruin their relationship no matter what it cost.. and it seems on the weird way, she really stole my heart..

so long story short, i and G both know that we like each other, we tweeting with :* or ({}) something like that (for the first time seeing it i dont like it too.. lol) . Days later, G ask me to proof that i really miss her (because we just meet at wednesday and sunday) , so at wednesday, after karate lesson i kiss her cheek (yea that is kinda high romance level in this town) .

Days later, her boyfriend knew it, so then they argued, G tried her way to protect me, even ask her bf to break up, but he didnt want it, and then she ask her bf who's telling him about that, and he said it was my friend (which was his friend too) , so she ask me that i telling my friend or not, i answer "i just tell my class mate, not him" . After i drove her home, hours later it seems the bf ask G to break up, and it seems the bf already have another girl.. For now G have been in gloomy situation for more than 2 weeks, idk what to do, after that conversation we have, she didnt give me a message (except i the one that started the message chat, which is rare) , all i could think that her friend in her school manipulate her to mad at me or something..

i dont have much time with her.. april she'll having her final exam, after that she might continiue the high school in singapore (and it seems 2 years later i'll college in singapore, i do want take a chance of meeting her again..)

what can i do now? how to fix this? please help me.. ;(

Sounds like she just needs some time to herself for a bit. Give her time to think, maybe send her some flowers after some time has passed?

It appears that "G" needs time to take a break from relationships. Give her a little time, maybe a week or two. So she knew that her boyfriend was cheating on her? Bring her some flowers when you had time :D

flower? it sound like im hitting on her after 2 weeks since they break up , and i dont think 2 weeks is enough for her to recover, until now it seems she cried at school..

btw, i ask my friend did he know about i'm kissing G, he said he dont even know until now, he used to tagged into this but he said to G bf "this is your problem, fix it yourself, i dont want to get into this any further" , and when i said that G's bf said that my friend told him, my friend look like angered too.. i admit it, G's (ex)bf really are a bitch..

That's what we call a rebound bf/gf. Those don't last long, typically. She's basically using this new guy to fill the void of the old guy until that pain goes away and she feels better. Just keep the lines of communitcation with her open and she'll come (pun intended).

i dont think i could ever communicate with her anymore.. we both busy and we dont have much time left..

- how old are you
- where are you from
- What are you even talking about
- why does it matter if the guy doesn't want to break up with her lol
- w?

-indonesia
-so its harder for G to end their relationship?
-idk what to say

btw, nice ava mikey

wat...
>even ask her bf to break up, but he didn't want it
>it seems the bf ask G to break up, and it seems the bf already have another girl
>G have been in gloomy situation

She asked for a break up and got it why would she be unhappy?
You kissed her, I'm assuming she liked it?
What's the problem, he got a new girl, she gets you.

>it seems G getting another boy

from the way you are telling the story
sounds like she's a retarded unstable 15 year old
move along and be glad you didn't waste your time with a retarded unstable individual that would eventually fuck you over

I've been in a similar situation before, and as a fellow Asian, you can take my word for it when I say I understand completely what is going on.
Here's what you need to do:
You continue keeping in contact with G through whatever means you have been up to now.
This will go on for about 2 more weeks. After the 2nd week, change your method of approach.
Ignore her for 1 week. If you both really feel the same way about each other, she will be confused and try asking you about it within 3 days.
This is the most important part of this tactic.
After ignoring her for the week, go to her house on the 8th day at midnight.
Wear nothing but a sheep-skin loincloth and apply red war paint on your face and chest. Assuming your hair is shorter than shoulder length, find a long wig that extends your hair down to the small of your back and dye it a bright neon-green.
Now that you have completed your aesthetic preparations, you will charge into her room, chanting "Hooka chaka! Hooka chaka! Hooka chaka chaka hooka hoo!" at the top of your lungs whilst jumping left to right, dancing lightly on your feet.
By your 2nd verse of Hooka Chaka, she should be wide awake and ready to scream. At this point, make sure she sees your face clearly before continuing your mating ritual.
It is also safe to assume that by this point, everyone else in her house would have woken up, if they were asleep, and will be rushing to her room very soon.
Complete 2 verses of Hooka Chaka and run out as fast as you can, presumably through her window. As you jump out of the window, turn around and flash her your most charming smile.
This will leave her dumbfounded and surprised. But the pheromones you give off while Hooka Chaka-ing ought to attract her attention well enough.
She will approach you the next day, presumably sometime in the afternoon to question you about what you did the last night.
You will reply "Love makes one do crazy things." before showing her your life-sized mannequin you made of her, complete with a wig made out of her real hair.
She will realise how much you mean to her and the 2 of you will live happily ever after.

PS. Please don't take me seriously. This could lead to potential sexual harrassment lawsuits. But the mating ritual does work though.

I've been in a similar situation before, and as a fellow Asian, you can take my word for it when I say I understand completely what is going on.
Here's what you need to do:
You continue keeping in contact with G through whatever means you have been up to now.
This will go on for about 2 more weeks. After the 2nd week, change your method of approach.
Ignore her for 1 week. If you both really feel the same way about each other, she will be confused and try asking you about it within 3 days.
This is the most important part of this tactic.
After ignoring her for the week, go to her house on the 8th day at midnight.
Wear nothing but a sheep-skin loincloth and apply red war paint on your face and chest. Assuming your hair is shorter than shoulder length, find a long wig that extends your hair down to the small of your back and dye it a bright neon-green.
Now that you have completed your aesthetic preparations, you will charge into her room, chanting "Hooka chaka! Hooka chaka! Hooka chaka chaka hooka hoo!" at the top of your lungs whilst jumping left to right, dancing lightly on your feet.
By your 2nd verse of Hooka Chaka, she should be wide awake and ready to scream. At this point, make sure she sees your face clearly before continuing your mating ritual.
It is also safe to assume that by this point, everyone else in her house would have woken up, if they were asleep, and will be rushing to her room very soon.
Complete 2 verses of Hooka Chaka and run out as fast as you can, presumably through her window. As you jump out of the window, turn around and flash her your most charming smile.
This will leave her dumbfounded and surprised. But the pheromones you give off while Hooka Chaka-ing ought to attract her attention well enough.
She will approach you the next day, presumably sometime in the afternoon to question you about what you did the last night.
You will reply "Love makes one do crazy things." before showing her your life-sized mannequin you made of her, complete with a wig made out of her real hair.
She will realise how much you mean to her and the 2 of you will live happily ever after.

PS. Please don't take me seriously. This could lead to potential sexual harrassment lawsuits. But the mating ritual does work though.
The Hooka Chaka chant is outdated. I personally prefer the ribbit ribbit chant. It works at midnight too.

From what I see, G got a rebound boyfriend to fill the void, as MoonDoggy said.

I think the reason she's not taking an interest in you is because you were part of the whole dramatic episode that involved you, G, and her ex-boyfriend. Getting involved with you would just remind her of the past drama, and this often sours any future relationship. As David said, it's just bad luck. There's nothing wrong with you as a person or as a potential boyfriend. You were just there at the wrong time/ wrong place.

With that said, I highly advise taking David's advice over konflakes'. (Sorry kon.)

well.. If that ever happened to me..
u shouldnt take my advice seriously, im too easy to get :|
but do this: buy her flowers and go up to her, apologize!! tell her u never ment to hurt her feelings and that u dont wanna loose her
hmm.. I guess that should fix it as a start

idk.. she's getting a bf, i think :/ but idk how to restart a conversation between me and G ..

She asked for a break up and got it why would she be unhappy?
You kissed her, I'm assuming she liked it?
What's the problem, he got a new girl, she gets you.

>it seems G getting another boy

from the way you are telling the story
sounds like she's a retarded unstable 15 year old
move along and be glad you didn't waste your time with a retarded unstable individual that would eventually fuck you over

on the other side i agree with you.. maybe i'll just focus on school (and t9k of course :3)
and sure i dont want to get into gloomy situation for 3 years just like what i do years ago.. i dont want fall into super-deep hole again >_<

but for now i just want more reasonable explanation of what she just did..

I'm not going to repeat myself right now, as I'm on my cellphone. You kids and your teenage romances - you all move too fast. Just be a good friend for a few years, like five. If she moves or you move, keep in touch. Eventually you will either get together or move on. If you move on, you weren't meant for each other.

Also, from what I can tell, she likely only showed you serious affection because she was pissed at her bf. If it had gone anywhere, you would have been "the other man". This is not a good place to be unless you want casual sex with no strings attached. Find yourself a girl who will break up with her man before she asks for commitment from you. I hate to tell you this, but you're chasing a female player. Until she grows out of it (and she might never), you won't have a meaningful relationship with her.

Unfortunately, this is all too common with the "pretty girls", they can have any man they want and sometimes they can't choose so they take as many as they can get away with.

My advice? Find someone else and ignore her.

yea i never figured out that she are that kind of girl.. for 2 years, assuming she was my sister, risking my relationship with my friend, even kiss her to convice her, those all for nothing but this..

Back