give me bad fanfic ideas

I want to see what you do with this. Try to write a Fanfic that ties all of the listed animes together. (BTW they have references to each other so it is possible. They are also written by the same guy)

Ano Natsu de Matteru
Gungrave
Hellsing Ultimate
Highschool of the Dead
Jormungand
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Onegai Teacher
Onegai Twins
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Good Luck

I want to see what you do with this. Try to write a Fanfic that ties all of the listed animes together. (BTW they have references to each other so it is possible. They are also written by the same guy)

Ano Natsu de Matteru
Gungrave
Hellsing Ultimate
Highschool of the Dead
Jormungand
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Onegai Teacher
Onegai Twins
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Good Luck
I was going to make fun of you for this post, but I decided you've already done an adequate job of that.

I am so Proud of myself. :D

Still a crossover fanfic of those animes would share the appeal of The Avengers.

so in your mind..... doe eyed Japanese school girls who piloted giant robots to fight demons while talking to the dead....and in their free time they all got naked and take baths together while being extremely shy and gabbing about boys in their school.....which is also haunted.....has exactly the same appeal as the Avengers.....which is only a tiny super integral string in the web that is the Marvel multiverse....

I don't have the same feelings about things that you do.

so in your mind..... doe eyed Japanese school girls who piloted giant robots to fight demons while talking to the dead....and in their free time they all got naked and take baths together while being extremely shy and gabbing about boys in their school.....which is also haunted.....has exactly the same appeal as the Avengers.....which is only a tiny super integral string in the web that is the Marvel multiverse....

I don't have the same feelings about things that you do.
On second thought, I think needs to be a fan fiction. This could be a near 'my immortal' level of epic/terribleness.

Bolo Santosi from Just Cause 2 becomes a ESL tutor to M. Bison,

But M. Bison is actually Sanic,

And they all live in the Paper Mario universe and they're being attacked by a gigantic french NewspaperCrane

On second thought, I think needs to be a fan fiction. This could be a near 'my immortal' level of epic/terribleness.

Thats why I recommended it.

Take 9 Better Than Average to Really Good animes that might be in the same universe and make a epicly terrible fanfic, sounds like a good idea. :D

Re-write My little dashy, but with Wooty and a coconut that get's brought back by Kangaroos and Pineapples.

Fifty Shades of Grey.

Write that. But with Twilight Sparkle as Ana Steele, and Professor Snape as Christian Grey. Inter-fandom, inter-specie,s badly written spank-smut. Also, Mr. Darcy, because apparently everybody loves that guy.
And zombies attack Hogwarts during the creepy tampon scene.

Fifty Shades of Grey.

Write that. But with Twilight Sparkle as Ana Steele, and Professor Snape as Christian Grey. Inter-fandom, inter-specie,s badly written spank-smut. Also, Mr. Darcy, because apparently everybody loves that guy.
And zombies attack Hogwarts during the creepy tampon scene.
Do what you need to to title this fan fiction 'Fifty Shades of Grainger'

I have a better one.

Fifty Shades of Gandalf the Grey

1716330-gandalfthegrey.jpg

Fanfics are generally bad themselves so I don't think you can go wrong with any of these suggestions. Do the valley girl Woot though.

Back