• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Global Warming

Crogenitor_Mario

After an entire winter without any rain, let alone snow, to the point where we almost had a drought,
a fucking snowstorm starts in the middle of March.

god dammit global warming stop trolling you dick

Bro. It snowed here more this winter than it has in my entire life. Not in a single event, which is what happens every 'few' years (like 5 or 6.) It snowed 4-5 times. Polar vortex. Stahp.

Back here stateside (my side) we have gotten more snow in this winter than in the past five years combined. (or something like that) with more on wednesday. total snowfall guesstimateof this winter ? around 3-4 feet of snow.

There's almost no snow here in Australia. Only searing heat and once in a while some rain to contend with.

Global Warming is a really bad and inaccurate phrase. Climate change is a more correct term as while the earth overall has been warmer every month (not on a day to day basis - temps fluctuate) the real problem is the extreme weather changes we get. More cold, more heat. More storms, more droughts. On and on.

We (UK) just had one of the warmest winters on record following the hottest summer in I think 40 years? There is so much wut going in in climate land right now.

It snowed at least 6-7 times throughout this winter here in NJ and we STILL have piles of snow melting, though they're almost gone by now. A few years before this, it snowed in October and March (2009-2010-ish.) We didn't get a lot of snow after that until this winter.

This year GA actually received some snow that put us out of school for a while ( as in a couple of weeks), that's quite unusual

Back