• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

God damn Mojang

IncognitoLens

I was just on minecraft.net and saw that classic is no longer supported, so for non-WoM users like me....well....fuck.
(I know this should probably should be a blog but i did'nt think it would be seen much)

To be honest, Mojang was already pulling resources out of classic when I stopped playing it, almost 2 years ago. Them finally pulling support for their outdated system isn't really suprising. Simply get WoM and continue living.

I was just on minecraft.net and saw that classic is no longer supported, so for non-WoM users like me....well....fuck.
(I know this should probably should be a blog but i did'nt think it would be seen much)
Whether you use the flying and such for WoM or not, it's still nice having it be a client. You can turn the hacks off with a checkbox.

If you STILL don't want to even use it at all, what Pasaria said (and, if you checked the place where it said it's no longer supported, it says on the same page where to play it)

classic.png

View attachment 126166

well shit patchy got there first
Whether you use the flying and such for WoM or not, it's still nice having it be a client. You can turn the hacks off with a checkbox.

If you STILL don't want to even use it at all, what Pasaria said (and, if you checked the place where it said it's no longer supported, it says on the same page where to play it)

View attachment 126165

How dare you expect a 14 year old to actually read all information.

By throw I meant more like a wimpy pick it up 2 inches then drop it on my foot kinda thing.
Still more effort than I would put into it. When I was 14 the only effort I put into anything was perfecting multiple ways to give people the middle finger (in most parts of South America, you actually use your thumb and forefinger to make a circle while extending the other three fingers - I found that fascinating). Oh, and sex. I was getting quite good at it by that point.

Also, off-topic in 6 posts, hooray, Team9000!

Back