• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

God mode enabled

Clayto1332

So apparently god mode has been enabled. when you type /help, god mode is an option. You can then kill people or create items on command.

Sorry to burst some of you guy's bubbles and all but I think it just takes away the fun from the game and server when people can create diamond blocks and such on command.

I enabled it for myself just to see if it were true so please don't think I am involved with this or ban me for it. I like this server and wish to stay.

Here are screenshots of some of the people trolling. Also a building that had solid diamond blocks inside, I destroyed the cobblestone surrounding it for the picture. Here a minute ago, they crashed the server by blowing up a bunch of TNT. I tried to blow it up before they put more down but I guess it was too much already.

2j5j2au.png

24qp93o.jpg

34rvgig.png

vfjpn6.png

lol @ pyroboy

"grief as much as you want we will get rolled back anyway"

except for you, who will be banned until it is impossible to ban anymore

I am trying to tell them not to grief or get involved to avoid getting banned. Not many are listening. I am going to get off for a while. Sucks because I haven't gotten to play much lately and this crap happens so I can't legitimately mine without worry of the server being rolled back.

The guy with the name Spartan should be banned check this shit out.

Attachments

• lmaohack.jpg
    lmaohack.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 109
It shows him logging into another account with basically the same name... And in ur pics hes on a diff name... I can only assume it is him that has done this.

Back