gog.com game pack...

JMAL77

Hey y'all I just thought I'd mention that for the next 4 days you have the chance for a pretty good savings. Up to a grand total of 75%.

DND Gems

They're calling this a DND Gem pack, but it's more like a dungeon crawler pack. As in Baldur's Gate Saga and Never Winter Nights series to name a few. You would spend about $79.50 for the entire set, but if you grab this deal you'll get it all for $26.40.

If anyone gets it let me know? Sadly I don't have the funds for it but I couldn't resist letting my brothers and sister in the T9K family know about it. ENJOY!

Hey y'all I just thought I'd mention that for the next 4 days you have the chance for a pretty good savings. Up to a grand total of 75%.

DND Gems

They're calling this a DND Gem pack, but it's more like a dungeon crawler pack. As in Baldur's Gate Saga and Never Winter Nights series to name a few. You would spend about $79.50 for the entire set, but if you grab this deal you'll get it all for $26.40.

If anyone gets it let me know? Sadly I don't have the funds for it but I couldn't resist letting my brothers and sister in the T9K family know about it. ENJOY!

That's not a bad deal, lol.
I might buy it before it goes off sale.

Back