Going Live! on Twitch Riolivet9k

RioDeal

Ok so here is the plan.... No, I can't say that.... its been used on the t9k t-shirts.....
I'm Rock'n and Fix'n! much better.....
So basically this is what I'm doing, I don't have the best camera and I've been trying some new software to stream it live, it may not be the funnest show on t9k but it better then nothing. I'm doing my best to air live whatever I do on my spare time, I buy and sell to make some income. I'm on Twitch Rock'n to music (which you can't hear so add your own tunes). But you can talk to me on mumble while I'm working and there is no time schedule, it very random. I may be fixing some laptops, computers, some consoles systems and/or games and so on. I will leave a link on every post so you know when I'm live. When need fresh ideas to help grow the community. We can be better faster stronger! darn it! thats daft punk......
Super louder Gamer..... much better

Admins please be aware of this footnote , its great to have honest and kind members here on t9k who are helpful to explain why not to post stuff on blogs and better in the forums Thank you (forgot his full name) Zero your awesome team member. But instead my blog was delete and all I wanted to do was let pips know I was live on twitch and I was not unaware that on a few saw the link and it was gone. I didn't know, why can't a admin simply send a short message about why it was deleted and encourage people like me to read the rules on t9k? I wouldn't have mind at all. however, I wasn't informed, I was on mumble and doing my show and then later found out it was gone.... was I pissed? No, I was pissed because my pizza was cold after putting it 10x microwave but I'm sure someone else would have taken it the wrong way. If your reading this (admins). Please be kind and reminds us. Thank you for your hard work and keeping the site neat and organize.
achievement (1).gif

I'm afraid I wont be able to finish today :( need to buy some stuff at radio shack. But I was happy to see a few people taking a look :D
For those that didn't and wanted to know what was I doing. I'm fixing a Gateway PA6A and the laptop does not power on. The solution, replace the power jack that is on the board. Me and Bored had a few laughs until I noticed its solder on the board! Don't have the proper solder wires for the job so the fix had to stop and no live stream for today. However, when will I work on it? no clue, no money and got lots of stuff to doooo. make sure to leave a comment below and hopefully I'll see you next time.
achievement (1).gif

Back