• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Going to be inactive for awhile

PuRe2K12

My $2,200 laptop, that ive had for 15 months finally died. The charger port completely stopped working so i cant charge it anymore. Now im stuck on a horrible pc that wont effectivly run the game. So i guess until i get this sorted i wont be on classic much.

The same thing happened to my pc and i just sent it back to the computer company and they fixed it and i got my comp back in 2 weeks :D

PuRe2K12 said:
My $2,200 laptop, that ive had for 15 months finally died. The charger port completely stopped working so i cant charge it anymore. Now im stuck on a horrible pc that wont effectivly run the game. So i guess until i get this sorted i wont be on classic much.

2.200$ for a fucking laptop.
I bought my netbook (!) for 300€, now its worth 150€, and I can still play most, not graphics intensive games.
What the fuck.

BTW what kinda laptop you got? The only laptop i know that cost that much is alienware

That's some horrible battery maintenance bro. Also 2200 for a laptop jesus is that an alienware?

Dude what are its fucking specs??? O_O
HP probook 6550b
8gb ram
Intel i7 processor
500gb storage
Intel advance witless
Alright speakers

Everything else look on the web

Anyway. Wooty's computer would still probably rape mine.( can you please show me a picture of it sonic? Please <3)

HP probook 6550b
8gb ram
Intel i7 processor
500gb storage
Intel advance witless
Alright speakers

Anyway. Wooty's computer would still probably rape mine.( can you please show me a picture of it sonic? Please <3)
so did sonic actually spend 4000 dollars on his? 4000 looks excessive from any perspective.

HP probook 6550b
8gb ram
Intel i7 processor
500gb storage
Intel advance witless
Alright speakers

How many Ghz processor speed?

I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP probook 6550b
8gb ram
Intel i7 processor
500gb storage
Intel advance witless
Alright speakers

Aww nvm you have a 400$ computer not a 4000$ LOL

so did sonic actually spend 4000 dollars on his? 4000 looks excessive from any perspective.
Meh it was a present anyway. And I love it to death.

Btw I said AROUND $ 4000. It was I think more high $3000 any way its beast and I don't really care if it costs more cose I am going to use it for a while.

Most electronics become half the price they were last year... so what omfgalol makes sense...

I bought mine for 35,000 baht which is hmm.... 1300, 1400 dollars? Had it since last August but it's crap so whatever.

cacher97 said:
HP probook 6550b
8gb ram
Intel i7 processor
500gb storage
Intel advance witless
Alright speakers

you should have built a massive über awesome computer for that, that's what i would have done

Back