• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Good News, Good News and Moar Good News!

stopthehacks

Ever since I bought my new laptop (a 64-bit) my bukkit server has been working fine. I cannot post the IP yet because I'm still working on Worldedit and building the spawn (as soon as me ad a few friends have tried it out I'll take off the whitelist and everyone can join! :D). Of course I spent some time shagging around with the Permissions plugin but after trying to make groups and failing a few times, I had had it and switched to Towny and worldguard instead (much better and easier to use plugins).

What's more, Minecraft Beta is addicting again! :D With the recent opening of T9K's Creative and Survival 1.8 (pre-release) servers, I have been spending hours and hours building stuff. Creative - I hope - will be the new Classic (as a payed version would prevent nasty griefers) because it is soo much more fun than classic, with it's awesome new lighting scheme and mobs! I hope that everyone in the community will be able to buy the game, I hate to see anyone left out.

And who's to say we wouldn't have all the same features as Classic - as far as I know, all of the same plugins (or most) will eventually be updated to 1.8 which means more cuboid, multiworld, etc. I am very excited to see the future of T9K's Minecraft servers and the gaming community as a whole!

Back