Good old WoM...

thee_pro

So WoM is deciding to troll me today and I'm sure there are a few of you out there that can remedy this for me.
It would be much appreciated
Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Tried going to Minecraft.net and logging in there, didn't work.

Same to me and HOMERUN_09.

I was able to use WoM by clicking "Resume", instead of "SignIn".

Unfortunately, this didn't work for HOMERUN. :(

NOTE: This only works if the last Classic server you logged into was Team9000.

So far as I know, there's no solution for it until the WoM folks fix it on their end. Obviously there's a short circuit between WoM and minecraft.net as minecraft.net is not having any issues. Shame they can't do something as simple and at least make a post on the homepage to verify there's an issue - since it appears to have started several day ago.

Like oozinator mentioned, same thing happened to me when I tried to 'SIGN IN,' but then I tried 'RESUME' and it said minecraft.net authentication was down. I was able to get onto the team9000 server from minecraft.net, but I wouldn't be much help trying to moderate that way, so I gave up and went back to Survival.

Same to me and HOMERUN_09.

I was able to use WoM by clicking "Resume", instead of "SignIn".

Unfortunately, this didn't work for HOMERUN. :(

NOTE: This only works if the last Classic server you logged into was Team9000.
Therein lies the problem, last server I was on was Thundercraft. I want to log into T9k. :(

Damn it all to hell

the other day it did that when i clicked resume.. i clicked sign in and click t9k (i have it bookmarked just for this) and it worked

For those still having issues, try this:

1. Go to the Team9000 server from minecraft.net in your browser.
2. Right-click the background of the browser once on the server and select 'View Page Source.'
3. Select All and Copy the Code.
4. Paste the Code into https://uploads.team9000.net/tempurl/
5. Copy the new URL that you are given from the tempurl site.
6. Paste the URL into WoM direct connect and select Go.
7. ????
8. Profit.

Back