• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Goodbye (for now)

mcfar45

Hello everyone,

It is unfortunately time for me to leave Team9000. Many of you already know the reason and I don't exactly want to have to write it out so I will just sum it up with: Personal Issues.

It has been a fun 2 and a half years here and I have made so many friends, too many to list out here. I will miss gaming with you guys and I will miss all the fun and excitement but I can't stay here and be happy.

I will still be on Facebook and Steam and you can always ask me there if you want to play a game together. I might even be back eventually, I don't know. What I do know is I need to focus on myself and I need to get away from what has been hurting me for the past 2 months.

Goodbye Everyone.

Much Australian Love,
McFar

Mcfar!!! ;-;
Walrus is gonna be lonely without his Gengar buddy:( I will miss you, and wish you luck!! ♥♡♥♡♥

We all love you and want the best for you McFar. I'm always a facebook/kik message away if you want to talk :)

I think everyone below pretty much sum'd things up fairly well. real life always trumps internet life of course, but know this...we will be here when you return with open arms....you are still part of the team9000 family. you will be missed for sure.

Take care brohah! I'm always on facebook, so just shoot me.....a message.... >.> <.< whenever you want to just chat, because Mighty is everywhere you aren't looking.

<3 i hope everything works out for the better for you.

Mc Far! I love you! You shall be missed.

Make sure to come back soon, you'll always have a place here, in the hearts of everyone in Team9000.

:( Take the time you need to get back on track man, we'll still be around and always feel free to join back in the fun even if it is temporarily. I hope that things do work out for ya though and come back to T9k a renewed person.

aaawh, mcfar, you and your million IP's will be missed.
I hope you sort your stuff out as soon as it's possible for you and re-join us once again, as Godlib said, you'll be welcome with open arms as you are one of us, and shall always remain one of us.

Mcfarr! Your leave will be noted, and I wish you good luck in future endeavors, and hope everything goes well. And you have my skype, chat me up if you feel like, or dont... most people dont... anyways, you will be missed. Good luck mcfar.

Back