Goodbye fourms

GiftedNarwhals

Im leaving the fourms for a bit due to obvious reasons
Will still be on mumble tho.

Kthxbai

P.S. Please dont flame this
P.S.S: This is in no way intended to be offensive.

Kbai:( but why leave just because of this
images

*facepalm* Like I said, if your not mature enough that you cant stand a banner bearing a pony then your probably aren't mature enough to deal with alot of stuff anywhere....

Bye. *facepalms*

*facepalm* Like I said, if your not mature enough that you cant stand a banner bearing a pony then your probably aren't mature enough to deal with alot of stuff anywhere....

Bye. *facepalms*
its not nust the banner anymore. look at almost all of the fourm posts. Its infected anything.
*closing statement* bye bye

It is a fad. If will fade away like all others. It is sad that people hate ponies so much, they are do delicious... Roast them with your dragon fire, eat them whole.. My favorite thing to do is eat the ponies and make all the little dwarfs walk everywhere.

This was also not a way of "seeking attention" as some of you may have thought *cough rsmv*
i am just simply removing myself from the forums because i don't like what it is becoming. Almost every thread is now trolled and is somehow driven COMPLETELY off topic. I like to have conversations that somewhat keep the main focus together and i simply do not find this here anymore.

The whole me hating pony ordeal is just because ever since they rolled around, is when the forums started to go to shit. I in no way feel "alienated" because im not part of this "high class pony meme thingy" Yes, i know that there will always be trolls, and constant image posters which i am okay with, to a certain extent, but when just about every thread has about 2 or 3 different people doing it, it starts to get a little bit ridiculous. I am sure i am not the only one who feels this way.

I will just be taking a "Vacation" from my favorite forums until this whole thing dies down. As many of you have said, its a fad and well hopefully be done soon, even though this may not solve some of the "problems" i find with the forums. Those can only be solved with time because People always come and go as they please on the forums, and i try to say this without offending anyone, theres an overload of trolls at the moment. Too much for my liking.

I still however find mumble to be a great place were these same issues do not seem to affect it and i will still stay on there, that side of the community is as great as ever.

Back