• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Got bored today, Made this....

Daaaaaaw, I know it's just a simple bunch of wool in block form (at the beginning), but.... daaaaaaaaaaaaw x3

Would you mind making videos of how you make them so we can make some too?

Poor thing cannot stand up by himself, probably going to make a stand for him.
ITS SO FUCKING ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA GIVE IT A HUG!!!!!!!!! :D
O_O
fuck..fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK! I LOOKED AT IT! RUN!!

Daaaaaaw, I know it's just a simple bunch of wool in block form (at the beginning), but.... daaaaaaaaaaaaw x3

Would you mind making videos of how you make them so we can make some too?

That isn't a bad idea! I might get on Tiny Chat and make something live, it's not really a glamorous process but I could answer any questions then and there. Live would be better for me because I am not good a making videos or editing them, haha.

Also, after I finish a fair amount (Once I get my Grey Wool, I can continue to make blocks) of a collection I might consider offering them up (Bit by bit or the whole collection *Will decide that when it comes to it*) as prizes for a contest.

Also, after I finish a fair amount (Once I get my Grey Wool, I can continue to make blocks) of a collection I might consider offering them up (Bit by bit or the whole collection *Will decide that when it comes to it*) as prizes for a contest.

Me gusta....

Poor thing cannot stand up by himself, probably going to make a stand for him.

for_the_love_of_god_MOAR_Weird_Video_Game_Facts_Part_8-s450x516-138604-580.png

I'm currently working on a stone block at the moment. I might just add a bit of diamond ore in it ;)
I might put the collection up for sale when I finish it, I'm not sure yet.

That's very creative!
I need to hit my sis up about making something like that. Mind if I use your image as reference?
She likes to knit and stuff : )
Would love to see this!

Back