• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Granite_wasps stole from my chest.

kimbal86

I saw granite_wasps near my abode and the door was open where I had left it closed. I ran to check my chest and immediately noticed that my charcoal and torches were missing. I asked him about it in chat and he silently returned and threw my coal and torches onto the ground as seen in the screenshot. I also noticed that my stack of wood had gone but the server crashed before I could ask him for this back also.

Whilst he has returned what he took, he clearly only did so because he was caught in the act. My little home is clearly labelled with a signpost so he has no excuse for entering and pilfering from my chest.

2011-12-03_22.17.27.png

2011-12-03_22.17.31.png

if you care that much hide your stuff. its just charcoal wood and torches. im sure you've done something like that before

You're lucky that he did give your items back, most people that steal won't admit to it or even give the items back. But yeah, like ozzyndrix said, be sure to hide your chest to prevent this from happening. Thief's usually won't take the time to look for a hidden chest cause they are looking for a quick "get in and get out" so to speak.

Back