GreenEarth

GreenEarth

hey guys I'm new here. My name is GreenEarth, I'm 19 and go to skewl at a university where they teach me knowledge. I was born in Armenia where shit sucks, so we left and went to other places like Germany and France. I went to school in France for a year (k-1st), they picked on me a lot cause french kids SUCK, except girls with boobs, mhhhhh boobs. Anyway then I came to uuhhhmerikuh and started 2nd grade. I didn't speak American, but after seven thousand phonics books I made pretty well at spoking Engrish, I even passed the TAAS test.

By the way, how do I use the internet? I like looking at cool dragon pictures and sending emails to my friends. I also use Altavista.com to search for stuff. Any cool sites you guys can recommend me?

I hope I make so many fronds.

<3

Ohai and welcome to team9000. I really hope you like it here. A good place to start your internetz advunture would be Google:
Step 1: Go to google.com
Step 2: search for "boobies"
Congratiulationssss, you are now an internet master!

Ohai and welcome to team9000. I really hope you like it here. A good place to start your internetz advunture would be Google:
Step 1: Go to google.com
Step 2: search for "boobies"
Congratiulationssss, you are now an internet master!

I don't understand, I keep getting covered boobs or no boobs at all, do I have a virus or is google glitching?

Welcome and I think I might have the same virus, whenever I search for some great tits I just get pictures of birds, flying birds.
31529353.jpg

Myspace.com is defiantly a site id recommend. Or maybe friendster.com as well.

I heard Xanga was cool. I'm afraid to post my face, will h4ckers steal my megahertz?

Welcome and I think I might have the same virus, whenever I search for some great tits I just get pictures of birds, flying birds.
31529353.jpg

yes, I seem to be having problems with hot boobs

hot-air-balloon.jpg

I blame Safesearch

ah there we go.

awesome_face_by_sideden-d34hc6r.jpg

hey guys I'm new here. My name is GreenEarth, I'm 19 and go to skewl at a university where they teach me knowledge. I was born in Armenia where shit sucks, so we left and went to other places like Germany and France. I went to school in France for a year (k-1st), they picked on me a lot cause french kids SUCK, except girls with boobs, mhhhhh boobs. Anyway then I came to uuhhhmerikuh and started 2nd grade. I didn't speak American, but after seven thousand phonics books I made pretty well at spoking Engrish, I even passed the TAAS test.

By the way, how do I use the internet? I like looking at cool dragon pictures and sending emails to my friends. I also use Altavista.com to search for stuff. Any cool sites you guys can recommend me?

<3

I swear you have been here 4 a while to be called "active member". unless you spam :cautious:

<3
The newlyness is a lie.
I even made you a dungeon in EP :o.

Back