• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Greenwasabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakyferret

alot of the admins and me really want him banned from admin or perm ban from admin because he ruins the fun for everyone. he keeps saying he does not care at all if he gets banned.

me and a group of other admins and friends were in the fun server doing chicken shank XD and all he did the whole time we were trying to have fun was transform all the people we invite who were not admins back into humans and we would change them back but all he would do is spam unchickenize them.

there are also other times where he is an ass to everyone in the surf servers

well hopefully the other admins that were with me will back me up on this post

i object jk lol
i always wanted to say that :p LMAO
yes he is aa meany face its okay wasabi its okay... :D

Yes sneakyferret is right. and im here to back them up. we were in FUNMAPS server and then greenwasabi was spamming the console with the unchickenize command. when me and icey came up with with the idea of shanking while chickenized. thus creating "chicken shank". we asked him to stop but like ferret said. he didnt care, their was no way that we could deter greenwasabi, being a dfx client and also having immunity. not being able to stop him, forced us to leave. and come back when he wasnt around. then came back and did the same thing again. hes really annoying. and i think that his rights as admin should be taken away permanently or should get suspendend. also Wooty me and icey and sneakyferret think that Chicken Shank would be fun to have in FUNMapserver. we think that it would be cool to have as a mod, all being auto so we dont have to chickenize every person that comes in. just a suggestion. well thanks for listening. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back