Greeting from TOSU

TOSU

Hello Team9000!

I'm a friend of Ollee/Slinky. I know he's been part of this since the beginning and for a long while and I can't believe its taken me this long to check this out. Now that I have, I'm really impressed and will stick around. I'm a big fan of TF2, goldeneye source and BF3 currently. Used to be a big fan of Counter Strike 1.6 back in the day. Look forward to playing.

TOSU

I have but two questions for you before you are accepted.

1. What does TOSU stand for?

2. On behalf of Vorsprung's sake, what is your opinion on phallic shapes?

Have a picture of ollee admiring a lobster that he cannot have.

20120410211417-67f3e458-me.jpg

1. TOSU is the abbreviation of the college I used to attend (the Ohio State University)

2. Talk about an ice breaker, lol. I don't exactly have an opinion? I'll see these shapes, laugh, and move on.

3. I haven't tried CS:GO yet, but I've heard really good things about it. Waiting for more friends that play it often and for my addiction to BF3 to go away first.

Shut it wooty, I had Lobster Fran Diablo and I was playing tour guide so that way things went smoother....

Edit: also hi Andrew.

"Wooty" I hear you are a programmer. FYI, so am I ;)

What's your fav language?

EDIT: also hi Chris

Hello Team9000!

I'm a friend of Ollee/Slinky. I know he's been part of this since the beginning and for a long while and I can't believe its taken me this long to check this out. Now that I have, I'm really impressed and will stick around. I'm a big fan of TF2, goldeneye source and BF3 currently. Used to be a big fan of Counter Strike 1.6 back in the day. Look forward to playing.

TOSU
welcome!
the cs-ers shall unite n stuff! :D

Your name seems familiar, were you at the TF2 gamenight yesterday? Also welcome to Team9000.

Back